The excavation of the mound Bashurov Hayuk, located in the southeast of Turkey, 20 km from the province of Siirt, archaeologists discovered a set of numbers for the board game. Age points out, is more than 5000 years, has made it possible for experts to calculate the observed one of the oldest games.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- Rzeczpospolita chief resigned because of an article on the TNT plan Kaczynski, November 2, 2012
- Judge Orders Obama administration not to comply with HHS mandate, June 29, 2013
- Russia handed over to Egypt an offensive missile boat “Lightning”, August 16, 2015
- Ukrainian media: Belgorod Next arrow found in the Kharkiv region, April 23, 2013
- Blatter: resolution – would signal to the racists, May 31, 2013