The excavation of the mound Bashurov Hayuk, located in the southeast of Turkey, 20 km from the province of Siirt, archaeologists discovered a set of numbers for the board game. Age points out, is more than 5000 years, has made it possible for experts to calculate the observed one of the oldest games.
- The police arrested about 10 people in the Park, "TORRANCE"
- The Pentagon plans to change the strategy of the fight against IG
- The death toll in the fire by'n night club in California hit 30
- Turkey has offered Russia to conduct settlements in national currencies
- Unknown robbed the apartment for 700 thousand rubles
5 recent posts for today:
- Syrian website was hacked by U.S. Marine Corps, September 3, 2013
- International agency Fitch, the rating of VTB Bank, January 11, 2014
- American given one year in prison for incitement to murder Obama, June 21, 2013
- ? ussia has no information on the use of chemical weapons in Syria, December 24, 2012
- The U.S. Secretary of Foreign Affairs in Turkey, April 7, 2013