In the first minutes of trading the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.26% to 15,348.85 points. The high-tech Nasdaq fell by 0.21% to 3652.62 points. Broad market index S & P 500 fell 0.34% to 1685.62 points.
- Turkey noted the need for the UNITED states is involved in talks on Syria in Astana
- In Brazil plane crash with a Supreme court judge on the Board
- Turkcell: the 4th industrial revolution is coming with 5G
- The Central Bank has said that banks are dissatisfied with the map "World"
- In Moscow the test ofâ electric bus
5 recent posts for today:
- The Americans opened the list of dangerous prisoners from Guantanamo, June 18, 2013
- After a period of active life, eight of the 24 GLONASS satellites, August 27, 2015
- Obama: U.S. in the spring stop participating in combat operations in Afghanistan, January 12, 2013
- The Board of Directors of the Bank will be re-elected after the entry into force of the mega-regulator, June 27, 2013
- March darkens due to global warming, February 21, 2014