The Obama administration has reason to be cautious about the U.S. intervention in Syria. For the United States to launch a military strike without the approval of the Security Council of the United Nations would “act of war” an illegal against a sovereign state. (The precedent of Kosovo can not make an illegal act legal). Awkwardly, the reality is quite different: there have been absolutely no published evidence to support the claim that the forces of President Bashar al-Assad have been responsible for this, or any other gas attack in Syria. Uncomfortable as it may be of some European governments and regional authorities, who have been cheerleaders in the case of U.S. intervention, or …
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Peskov, assisting the chairman at a meeting Putin, the Russian aviation industry, March 26, 2015
- Old: Russian biathlete team fled to the limit, January 8, 2014
- Philip Seymour Hoffman bequeathed all government ex-girlfriend, February 20, 2014
- Sechin: “Rosneft” and Novatek an agreement on the exchange of assets signed, December 20, 2013
- Sobyanin is prohibited from March 1 freight on the Ring in the day, December 1, 2012