The Syrian opposition has called for urgent convening of the UN Security Council. The Secretary-General of the League of Arab States (LAS), Nabil al-Arabi called for the UN inspectors on chemical weapons in Syria to investigate reports of chemical attacks in the suburbs of Damascus immediately.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- “Milan” is in talks with Drogba, December 18, 2012
- Actress Parker United States comes from the EU as an example for America (Parker Get a grip!), December 11, 2012
- Three passengers died in an ambulance accident in the Kirov region, October 4, 2015
- In Syria, the explosion killed about 40 people, August 2, 2013
- Why regional leaders for early elections, May 18, 2015