DAMASCUS, 26 August. The UN inspections of chemical weapons on Tuesday to continue work on the proposed himataki in the suburbs of Damascus. This was stated by a representative of the Secretary-General of the UN, Martin Nesirky.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Word of the Day, Monday, July 6,2015– mien, July 6, 2015
- Girl, planted on the bus, has not been able to identify the perpetrator, March 12, 2013
- “Wings of the Soviets” won “Spartak Nalchik”, May 30, 2013
- US stock markets closed mixed on jobs data, June 5, 2015
- D.E.P. Samuel Blumenfeld: Author: Master Educator, Champion of Liberty, June 7, 2015