Department of Revenue and obligations of Ukraine and the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation have agreed to return to the standard testing regime Ukrainian products back. The standard procedure of customs clearance is valid from August 20, reports “RBK-Ukraine”.
- Israel has purchased from the United States 13 naval guns
- On the spot of the landslide in Kyrgyzstan discovered the bodies of two children
- The fire-stricken areas will be allocated 143 million rubles
- 'We will soon force Israel to release prisoners'
- During his speech, trump scattered Russian flags
5 recent posts for today:
- The death of General Kolesnikov blame him, August 4, 2015
- Putin called run mainly CRR until 2018, August 12, 2013
- ? Aussie: “Sampdoria” little go “Juventus”, August 25, 2013
- Called the probable cause of the crash of the U.S. aircraft, May 3, 2013
- New York Stock Exchange reopened after a heavy crash, July 8, 2015