SNIP **** I suspect that a number of factors that are behind the reluctance of Hillary Clinton. First, the military intervention of the United States civil war in Syria is strongly opposed by the vast majority of the American public. A recent survey showed that only nine percent of Americans support the military involvement of the United States. Probably will not see another war in the Muslim world as the winner of the vote in 2016. Second, it may well be harboring doubts about the approach of the White House that the conversation over the air strikes, lack of a coherent strategy, and the president has not exactly made a clear case of taking the U.S. to war in Syria .. .
- The French Ministry of foreign affairs is ready to rule vir'n meeting with Netanyahu and Abbas in Paris
- The message op'n mining of military registration and enlisting office in Surgut false
- Cosmonaut Oleg Novitsky started photo blog about life on the ISS
- The flowers of evil bloom in the "Aptekarsky ogorod"
- Trump If I Am Killed It Will Be Civil War
5 recent posts for today:
- Controversial ass. Hawking has suggested dat’n new description of black holes, December 5, 2016
- South Africa coach after the defeat of the team from the Rugby World Cup accused of racism, September 20, 2015
- The carrier rockets? “Lambing” was postponed because of an error, December 6, 2012
- Lukashenko approved the draft Treaty on the Customs code of the EurAsEC, December 31, 2016
- In the US, another teacher, “shines” prison for having sex with teenagers, July 11, 2015