SNIP **** I suspect that a number of factors that are behind the reluctance of Hillary Clinton. First, the military intervention of the United States civil war in Syria is strongly opposed by the vast majority of the American public. A recent survey showed that only nine percent of Americans support the military involvement of the United States. Probably will not see another war in the Muslim world as the winner of the vote in 2016. Second, it may well be harboring doubts about the approach of the White House that the conversation over the air strikes, lack of a coherent strategy, and the president has not exactly made a clear case of taking the U.S. to war in Syria .. .
- As a result of the shooting in a cafe in Istanbul five people injured
- In China is the development of the most powerful supercomputer in the world
- Russians are forbidden to buy "sanctions" from Belarus and Kazakhstan
- Sacramento official trade center Cousins in the "new Orleans"
- Hostage takers Muscovite jump out the window
5 recent posts for today:
- The first day of MAKS-2015, the first contracts, August 28, 2015
- Climb aboard mission impossible, June 29, 2011
- Energy consumption in Uzbekistan may fall by 25% in 2030, May 4, 2015
- Kerry: America concerned about the rise of extremism in Syria, January 17, 2014
- ‘Angels’ prayed, comforted Lee Rigby fallen soldier, May 24, 2013