SNIP **** I suspect that a number of factors that are behind the reluctance of Hillary Clinton. First, the military intervention of the United States civil war in Syria is strongly opposed by the vast majority of the American public. A recent survey showed that only nine percent of Americans support the military involvement of the United States. Probably will not see another war in the Muslim world as the winner of the vote in 2016. Second, it may well be harboring doubts about the approach of the White House that the conversation over the air strikes, lack of a coherent strategy, and the president has not exactly made a clear case of taking the U.S. to war in Syria .. .
- In St. Petersburg was urgently closed metro station "Technological Institute"
- Scientists have talked about the serpent death of mercury
- "Rosneft" plans to spend on dividends 35% of net profit
- In the capital of the construction of the Ice Palace with a facade 3D
- Putin is encouraged to better protect the interests of the Russians against the background of the large influx of immigrants
5 recent posts for today:
- Moscow police union denounced corruption in the police, June 21, 2013
- Chinese people can access the Internet, enter a spade a spade, December 29, 2012
- Makarov dropped two places in the WTA rankings, May 20, 2013
- Sid Caesar, comedian comedians from the early days of TV, Dies at 91, February 13, 2014
- In the U.S., 80-year-old driver rammed Kindergarten, July 31, 2013