Syria agrees to transfer its chemical weapons in all countries willing to take it for further processing to destroy them. This was stated by President Bashar al-Assad ATS said in an interview with the American Fox News on Wednesday. “This is a very complex process, in technical terms.
- Moscow and Damascus have agreed to expand the base in Tartus
- The gold reserves of Russia for the year increased by nearly 200 tons
- Portugal defender Source moves away from the "Southampton" "West ham"
- Which will be held in Moscow rally in defense of the trolleybus
- Debt: the transfer Mingazova united arab EMIRATES look like teenagers damage to the Obama administration
5 recent posts for today:
- Lanes open “marriage” car long-distance trains, December 16, 2013
- The court for life ex-President Musharraf to take part in elections prohibited, April 30, 2013
- Scientific research – long live the spring!, July 14, 2015
- Accused of six members of the Georgian special forces of torturing colleagues, February 9, 2013
- Boeing will create in the “Skolkovo” School of Pilots, June 4, 2013