Egyptian army and police on September 16 took control of the city Delga previously included Islamist supporters of ousted from power of President Mohammed Mursi. The city has a population of 120,000 people in the heart of Egypt for more than two months under the effective control of the Islamists.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Verdict whistleblower WikiLeaks show that Snowden could jeopardize, July 29, 2013
- Obama: Stimulus Critics success did eat his words, February 19, 2014
- Glukhov Alexander Emelianenko heavier than 7 pounds, September 29, 2012
- Obama has the republican budget project veto threat, October 16, 2013
- NASA video shows 11-year-old marathon Rover Opportunity, July 9, 2015