Russian Foreign Ministry said that the morning of September 22 bombing Damascus Mezze militants quarter of the mines operated in the territory of the Russian Embassy in Syria. “Three staff members were injured are not life threatening,” – said the Russian Foreign Ministry.
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- The government ordered to sell the shares of the airport “Vladivostok”, April 26, 2015
- Syrian website was hacked by U.S. Marine Corps, September 3, 2013
- “Metalist” close to buying a drink of “Spartacus” Dikanya, June 12, 2013
- The collapse of the house took place in Brooklyn, New York, July 15, 2015
- In Riyadh? iyade opened a rehabilitation center for militants “Al-Qaeda”, April 20, 2013