Russian Foreign Ministry said that the morning of September 22 bombing Damascus Mezze militants quarter of the mines operated in the territory of the Russian Embassy in Syria. “Three staff members were injured are not life threatening,” – said the Russian Foreign Ministry.
- Peskov confirmed the visit of the President of the Palestinian authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Russia
- Why Russian operators develop VoLTE
- Russian banks have issued over five million cards "the World"
- The timetable of the trains of the Moscow railway will change during the may holidays
- On the Corruption of Freedom
5 recent posts for today:
- Mamiashvili: Vlasov and Mishin – an example for young athletes, March 24, 2013
- Top managers of state enterprises are not motivated by money, April 29, 2015
- Hikind Approve The New York School Holocaust Justification Homework, April 7, 2017
- The United States has against the departure of Assad, September 30, 2015
- In the Kuzbass are the size of a hen’s egg, August 15, 2012