Russian Foreign Ministry said that the morning of September 22 bombing Damascus Mezze militants quarter of the mines operated in the territory of the Russian Embassy in Syria. “Three staff members were injured are not life threatening,” – said the Russian Foreign Ministry.
- The police arrested about 10 people in the Park, "TORRANCE"
- The Pentagon plans to change the strategy of the fight against IG
- The death toll in the fire by'n night club in California hit 30
- Turkey has offered Russia to conduct settlements in national currencies
- Unknown robbed the apartment for 700 thousand rubles
5 recent posts for today:
- The savings Bank has lowered rates on consumer loans, November 14, 2016
- Restore the Catholic school teacher suspended for the defense of Catholic doctrine on Facebook, April 10, 2015
- Egypt: Mursi waits for a response to protests from the opposition, January 28, 2013
- The shooting took place near the Capitol in Washington, DC, April 12, 2015
- Singer Shura homes sold in Novosibirsk, May 15, 2013