Rescue workers warned on September 3, with a sharp rise in the water level in Komsomolsk-on-Amur. The amount of Cupid in the city can take up to two days on 20-40 centimeters, and for 11-15 September the water level up to 930-980 centimeters. The result is 600 houses, where 50,000 people live are flooded.
- Israel has purchased from the United States 13 naval guns
- On the spot of the landslide in Kyrgyzstan discovered the bodies of two children
- The fire-stricken areas will be allocated 143 million rubles
- 'We will soon force Israel to release prisoners'
- During his speech, trump scattered Russian flags
5 recent posts for today:
- In Israel, more than half of the homeless are from the former Soviet Union, July 29, 2015
- Tarasov responded to the criticism Rodnina, April 2, 2017
- The coach of the Swedish cross-country skiing: not all Russians under drugs, January 1, 2017
- The normalcy bias: What is it and how progressives using against us?, May 23, 2013
- More than three dolphins died in the U.S. this summer, August 28, 2013