The tragedy that the lives of nearly 3 million people claimed, was a turning point in the national and international policies of the United States. Memorial meetings with the families of the victims, rescuers and the heroes of that tragic day in the national memorial that is open for the 10th Anniversary of the largest terrorist attack in history is kept.
- Суд Йемена приговорил президента страны к смертной казни за госизмену
- JV Rosneft and PDVSA will reduce the oil production in the OPEC go
- Garanichev will not take part in the individual race in the championship in russia
- The police have absolved themselves of the responsibility for the results of the gatherings
- Washer Ovechkin helped "Washington" beat "Arizona"
5 recent posts for today:
- International agreements not commit? F transferring children of foreign adoptive parents, January 11, 2013
- CSKA Dzagoev said the injury should not prevent him from playing for the national team in the coming games, October 9, 2015
- Putin: ceasefire in Syria – an event which has long been wait for, December 29, 2016
- The day was executed two people in the U.S., June 13, 2013
- In the US, the 9-year-old boy was slain by a hit in the head with a baseball bat, August 3, 2015