Reporters learned Slate offers the use of swear words, Facebook users with the new Facebook Conversations. According to Slate, the popular insults of the words (*****), “shit” (******) and were “fuck” in English-speaking part of the social network “curse” (*** *).
- In Moscow, a soldier of Regardie fall on the road at the metro station "Prospect Mira"
- Novak: Russia cut oil production ahead of schedule
- Fighter of Regardie fall on his way to the Ring line of the metro
- Trump is making ofâ stand on their feet for the couple's Clinton in the Congress 82)
- The Ulyanovsk court found ham threatens the Constitution of the Russian
5 recent posts for today:
- Russian mobile operator migrant worker, December 18, 2013
- The former defender of “Spartacus” will favor Yiranek “Sparta”, in the match against CSKA Moscow, August 5, 2015
- Under the Krasnoyarsk completely burned from the airport, July 7, 2013
- Peskov, Putin discussed by telephone with the Prime Minister of Israel on the situation around Syria, May 7, 2013
- Mi-8 with acting governor of Kuban has made a forced landing, July 16, 2015