The building of the UN Office in Geneva began a trilateral meeting of Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry and the Special Representative of the United Nations and the Arab League to Syria, Lakhdar Brahimi. Before the meeting, reporters asked Kerry about how the negotiations with Lavrov place.
- Arrested two members of the anti-corruption cupola MIA and her agent
- What questions remain for the privatization of "Rosneft"
- A fire in a warehouse of the building materials in Korolev local
- CSKA video thank Slutsky work
- Assad maak'n statement about the capture of Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- The US President congratulated the Russians on Victory Day, May 8, 2015
- Rush Limbaugh Show “Open Line Friday”, MF, EDT, 12NOONPM-3PM, WABC AM, 2013, April 5, 2013
- Replaced Israel and Palestinian militants after the funeral of Sharon blows, January 13, 2014
- The United States refused in the struggle for Ukraine to go, May 26, 2015
- Fifteen hundred people were from the beginning of the year in the Donbass, June 17, 2015