The building of the UN Office in Geneva began a trilateral meeting of Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry and the Special Representative of the United Nations and the Arab League to Syria, Lakhdar Brahimi. Before the meeting, reporters asked Kerry about how the negotiations with Lavrov place.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- The franz classes nsischen Beh classes nrden decided to extend the state of emergency in the country, November 15, 2016
- Why would a former employee of the US Department of Energy is trying to steal atomic secrets, May 9, 2015
- Bashar al-Assad: Syria’s potential impact on and after the destruction of chemical weapons, September 26, 2013
- Sechin has denied interest “? Osnefti” to “Uralkali”, September 15, 2013
- US citizens denied a visa to the head of the Wrestling Federation of Russia, September 7, 2015