Suit against LinkedIn, filed in California, 17 September, it is to stop sending spam to stolen addresses and restore profitability in this way. One of the plaintiffs claim on behalf of the service has sent more than 3,000 messages.
- The French Ministry of foreign affairs is ready to rule vir'n meeting with Netanyahu and Abbas in Paris
- The message op'n mining of military registration and enlisting office in Surgut false
- Cosmonaut Oleg Novitsky started photo blog about life on the ISS
- The flowers of evil bloom in the "Aptekarsky ogorod"
- Trump If I Am Killed It Will Be Civil War
5 recent posts for today:
- Martian dunes incredible beauty, August 23, 2015
- Private Space Launch Complex, October 18, 2015
- Sharapova advanced to the quarter-finals of Rome, May 14, 2015
- Chuck Norris supports Benjamin Netanyahu before the elections, March 17, 2015
- Australia has dropped bombs on the Barrier Reef increased, September 2, 2013