Online edition of the “Russian world” reported Eugenia Albats resigned from his position as editor of the magazine The New Times. “Lente.ru” failed to confirm this information at the very Eugenia Albats. Albats employees of the New Times said, leaving the editors on September 2.
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Three men tried to steal an ATM in Moscow, June 17, 2013
- The Kremlin denies agreement with Athens subsidy 3-5000000000 €, April 19, 2015
- “Ural” unexpectedly defeated “Locomotive” in a match of round 23 of the Premier League, April 13, 2015
- Why are so clever octopus, August 16, 2015
- Astronomers have discovered in our galaxy billions of Earth-like planets, January 8, 2013