It has been found, with reference to Herald Journal of Science. . “About 2% of the land on the Martian surface is water, and there are quite a lot of resources that would be interesting to examine the scientific point of view,” said a leader of the research – Laurie Leshin of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- The Syrian army has taken control of the CCP in the Golan taken, June 7, 2013
- Israeli military operators Reuters Beat, December 14, 2012
- John Kerry congratulates Ukrainians on Independence Day, August 22, 2015
- Deep Space depends on the artificial gravity, April 4, 2015
- Bozovic does not make sense to call “substitutes”, September 9, 2013