Moose with two calves broke through a glass door in the Norwegian school. The incident happened over the weekend. Pupils Vetsbi city located in the south of Oslo, found a broken glass Monday morning, when she came to class. Surveillance cameras show that students are not to blame for what happened.
- Turkey noted the need for the UNITED states is involved in talks on Syria in Astana
- In Brazil plane crash with a Supreme court judge on the Board
- Turkcell: the 4th industrial revolution is coming with 5G
- The Central Bank has said that banks are dissatisfied with the map "World"
- In Moscow the test ofâ electric bus
5 recent posts for today:
- Court arrested in Kiev, one of the two arrested under the Russian Lugansk, May 22, 2015
- The applicant of the permanent representatives of the United States at the united NATIONS in favor of caution in the relations with Russia, January 19, 2017
- Dreamliner cancellations for the weekend, more than 7,400 people, January 18, 2013
- Plain paper notebook that allows you to store a record of the cloud, March 13, 2015
- Armstrong will miss seven championships, “Tour de France”, August 24, 2012