Most French – 68 percent – against their country’s participation in international military operations in Syria. This is after the survey in September In Germany, the authorities also plan to support the intervention, the involvement of his country does not have that 77 percent of respondents.
- The Ministry of defense denied reports about the downed Syrian helicopter video conferencing
- The former head of the Kazan station was sentenced to two years in prison
- Medvedev approved the creation ofâ Tori in Dagestan and the Perm region
- Executive director of FIDE has confirmed the resignation of Ilyumzhinov
- Scientific and technological valley of the Moscow state University of the name of "sparrow hills"
5 recent posts for today:
- The former hockey player of “homeland” died as a result of the avalanche, March 3, 2017
- Killed candidate for the job in the research department of Derbent, December 25, 2013
- “Anji” complaints against CSKA Moscow for the behavior of the fans, “army”, August 3, 2015
- William Buckley and Gore Vidal trade insults, April 2, 2015
- Who had the worst week in Washington? Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, February 15, 2014