After almost nine years in space that included a record of 4 July and the subsequent impact of a comet flyby, a flyby of comet additional and the return of some 500,000 images of celestial objects, the NASA Deep Impact mission above. The project team at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in Pasadena, California, reluctantly gives the mission to an end after he was able to communicate with the spacecraft for over a month. The last communication with the probe was on August 8. Deep Impact mission was the investigation of the most traveled comet in history, that about 4.7 billion miles (7.58 billion kilometers). “Deep Impact …
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Russian Space in Le Bourget, June 22, 2015
- Vip sex and pedophile ring protected by pennsylvania attorney general s office, November 29, 2011
- In Russia will Yahoo services of Islamic film “Flame War” block, September 9, 2015
- Central Bank predicts inflation of 5% in 2014, February 19, 2014
- If you do not do what you need – it will only make you more, May 16, 2015