Microsoft’s mobile business is to buy Nokia. This was announced at a press conference. The U.S. company pays Finnish approximately $ 7200000000.
- In St. Petersburg was urgently closed metro station "Technological Institute"
- Scientists have talked about the serpent death of mercury
- "Rosneft" plans to spend on dividends 35% of net profit
- In the capital of the construction of the Ice Palace with a facade 3D
- Putin is encouraged to better protect the interests of the Russians against the background of the large influx of immigrants
5 recent posts for today:
- Meet the cast Ash vs Evil Dead in a new featurette, September 24, 2015
- Bewitch white people says the National Congress of Africa, April 15, 2017
- Yevtushenko was fifth in the pursuit at the world Cup track Cycling, April 14, 2017
- Father Edward Snowden arrived in Moscow, October 10, 2013
- A teen of the united states of america have recognized the plot of the murder of Pope Francis, April 4, 2017