Microsoft’s mobile business is to buy Nokia. This was announced at a press conference. The U.S. company pays Finnish approximately $ 7200000000.
- As a result of the shooting in a cafe in Istanbul five people injured
- In China is the development of the most powerful supercomputer in the world
- Russians are forbidden to buy "sanctions" from Belarus and Kazakhstan
- Sacramento official trade center Cousins in the "new Orleans"
- Hostage takers Muscovite jump out the window
5 recent posts for today:
- In Paris of the work of the conference on the settlement of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, January 15, 2017
- A telescope “Kepler” is available in a number of potentially habitable planets, April 19, 2013
- Putin approved the launch of two new complexes of super-heavy missiles East, April 13, 2015
- Obama will meet with families of children and adults who were slain in the state of Connecticut 32), December 16, 2012
- Fans of “Portsmouth” bought the club from former owner, April 11, 2013