Microsoft’s mobile business is to buy Nokia. This was announced at a press conference. The U.S. company pays Finnish approximately $ 7200000000.
- The French Ministry of foreign affairs is ready to rule vir'n meeting with Netanyahu and Abbas in Paris
- The message op'n mining of military registration and enlisting office in Surgut false
- Cosmonaut Oleg Novitsky started photo blog about life on the ISS
- The flowers of evil bloom in the "Aptekarsky ogorod"
- Trump If I Am Killed It Will Be Civil War
5 recent posts for today:
- The Invisible Man Snowden across the border? F and was granted asylum in, August 1, 2013
- The number of victims of the explosion in Volgograd risen to 18 people, December 29, 2013
- The income tax: a century is sufficient, October 3, 2013
- To search for a permanent US Navy presence in the Black Sea: The commander of the 6th Fleet, September 2, 2015
- Putin joked at the celebration of the 55 anniversary of the KVN in the Kremlin, November 12, 2016