U.S. National Security Agency hacks in the reservation system of the Russian airline “Aeroflot”. As is apparent from the documents released by Edward Snowden, penetration of the system was a “great success” of the security. NSA also has access to the internal communications staff “Al-Jazeera”.
- The migration of the GIS "World" changes from IBM servers to "Elbrusy" and SPO
- At the metro station "Sokol" found orphan item
- Woman's march organizer Linda Sarsour: "the Underwear bomber was the #CIA all along."
- On the site of the avalanche in Italy to find three victims
- Russian scientists have proposed to skep'n spacecraft without rockets
5 recent posts for today:
- American given one year in prison for incitement to murder Obama, June 21, 2013
- UFO has stopped working in a Tel Aviv airport, October 10, 2012
- Mars Rover “Kyuriositi” drilled in March, February 10, 2013
- I have tried to hijack a plane Ukrainians arrested in Istanbul, February 10, 2014
- The victims of the civil war in Syria, at least 60 000 people, January 3, 2013