(Reuters) – President Barack Obama, in an interview broadcast on Sunday, accused conservative Republicans in a stalemate over the budget and insisted that, while willing to bargain on taxes and spending, it will not reach an agreement would have to impose conditions on raising the debt limit in the country. With a possible government shutdown looming in two weeks, and the threat of a debt default in the United States as soon as mid-October, Obama said on ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos” legislators right to develop a budget. He insisted that the budget should contain enough spending …
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Lying cyclist singer Vitas gave the police a fake gun, May 10, 2013
- LinkedIn social network users accused of stealing e-mail addresses, September 23, 2013
- Features in the structure of the RNA complex, November 16, 2016
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S., March 24, 2017
- 8 centers across America moving and are closed now due to fight., December 27, 2016