(Reuters) – President Barack Obama, in an interview broadcast on Sunday, accused conservative Republicans in a stalemate over the budget and insisted that, while willing to bargain on taxes and spending, it will not reach an agreement would have to impose conditions on raising the debt limit in the country. With a possible government shutdown looming in two weeks, and the threat of a debt default in the United States as soon as mid-October, Obama said on ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos” legislators right to develop a budget. He insisted that the budget should contain enough spending …
- Times: Russia and Turkey began with the division of the spheres of influence in Syria
- The earthquake of magnitude 6.0 recorded in Alaska
- Browse 3D printer da Vinci 1.0 Liver: this is only the beginning
- "Naftogaz" has refused to buy the equipment for the "Turkish stream"
- Azmoun left "Rostov" op'n game with "Zenith"
5 recent posts for today:
- Garayev: “Ruby” special price inflated Portnyagina, July 14, 2015
- Iosif Kobzon promised Minister of Culture complex life and the Chamber of Accounts, July 24, 2015
- Reusable Space Systems. Infographics, June 17, 2015
- In oil depot near Kiev continue to burn three fuel tanks, June 10, 2015
- Quot vkontakte quot appeared the status of quot only friends quot, March 10, 2011