October futures price for North Sea petroleum mix of Brent crude oil fell $ 2.40 – to $ 113.72 per barrel. The cost of the October futures for WTI light crude oil fell $ 1.01 – to $ 109.52 per barrel, RIA Novosti reported.
- The UN General vergadering'n resolution on the termination of the war in Syria
- As a result of the accident in the Crimea will continue to be without heat for more than 15 thousand people
- The love of the top, fun childhood...
- Novak does not see the risk of failure of the OPEC agreements
- Razniewski fans Argentine police officer accidentally shooting ofâ player
5 recent posts for today:
- The audience collapsed on the London theater world, January 20, 2014
- Verkhovna Rada interrupted the meeting will be held on Sunday, February 22, 2014
- Mutko urged the leaders of the “Dynamo” accounts show, June 20, 2015
- In the suburbs cancer patient shot himself in the head with a gun, May 2, 2015
- Obama Must aircraft used by government forces in Syria, August 3, 2015