MOSCOW, September 19 – RIA Novosti. Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill, who is on a visit to Khanty-Mansiysk on Thursday the ordination of the first floating beacon Russian chapel is located at the confluence of the great rivers of Western Siberia spot – and the Irtysh Obi, according patriarchal press service.
- The French Ministry of foreign affairs is ready to rule vir'n meeting with Netanyahu and Abbas in Paris
- The message op'n mining of military registration and enlisting office in Surgut false
- Cosmonaut Oleg Novitsky started photo blog about life on the ISS
- The flowers of evil bloom in the "Aptekarsky ogorod"
- Trump If I Am Killed It Will Be Civil War
5 recent posts for today:
- Russians celebrate the New Year 2014, December 31, 2013
- Moody’s downgraded the credit rating of Brazil’s Baa2 to Baa3 Under, August 11, 2015
- Hugh Jackman Wolverine has seen a new photo, July 28, 2015
- A Moscow court has stopped the “shooter marriage” with Varshavki, July 2, 2013
- The navigation antenna “Progress” is not revealed because of the glue, May 14, 2013