In the last two sessions (30 and 29 August), the price of oil futures with an average of 2.2%, after the previous two trading days (28 and 27 August), the official price of Brent crude oil rose by 5.3% while the official price of WTI oil – nearly 4%.
- The UN General vergadering'n resolution on the termination of the war in Syria
- As a result of the accident in the Crimea will continue to be without heat for more than 15 thousand people
- The love of the top, fun childhood...
- Novak does not see the risk of failure of the OPEC agreements
- Razniewski fans Argentine police officer accidentally shooting ofâ player
5 recent posts for today:
- Russia and China may sign a gas contract in May, March 18, 2015
- “Progress M-20M” docked to the ISS, July 28, 2013
- The U.S. Senate approved the adoption of the Law Magnitsky and repealing the Jackson-Vanik amendment 16), December 7, 2012
- Police stopped the meeting of crime bosses in Moscow, February 25, 2013
- Putin will meet with Spanish king, July 19, 2012