The average rate of the dollar until the middle of the trading on the Moscow stock exchange on 19 September fell by 65 kopecks to 31.5886 rubles. Compared to yesterday’s closing price of U.S. currency fell not so much: almost 22 kopecks to 31.6 rubles. EUR at 11:30 Moscow time clock with 23 kopecks to 42.7585 rubles.
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Handball national team of Russia Atman miss the rest of the world Cup weens’n injury, January 19, 2017
- Chinese Lunar Rover photographed in orbit, January 1, 2014
- “Rosneft” has sold Tsjetsjenië’n big part of “Grozneftegas”, February 27, 2017
- Slain in March in Syria, more than six thousand people, April 2, 2013
- “Metallurg” has signed a contract with Kovarzhem, April 25, 2013