BRUSSELS, 15 September. High Representative of the EU for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Catherine Ashton welcomes the agreement of Russia and the United States on the issue of the destruction of the Syrian chemical weapons.
- In the Arab League summit in Jordan have asked vir'n end to the conflict in the region
- Reuters: bomb blast in Baghdad killed at least 13 people
- The Ministry has suggested that the label jackets, blouses and rims
- The driver of expensive foreign car to the pedestrian in central Moscow
- The network has the pain and the darkness of the Ukrainian promo video for "Eurovision-2017"
5 recent posts for today:
- The UN was “Iraqi-Libyan scenario” ruled in Yemen, March 23, 2015
- Obama apologized for the bombing of a hospital in Kunduz, October 8, 2015
- In Israel, thousands of people came to say goodbye to Ariel Sharon say, January 12, 2014
- ? Ossus the U.S. prison almost a hundred years to go on a charge of making a virus Gozy, January 24, 2013
- A cargo ship Progress M-21M ISS orbit was raised to two mil, January 18, 2014