According to the newspaper, Scotland Yard knew the names of secret agents who Obergruppenführer Rudolf Hess in Berlin’s Spandau prison could kill. But prosecutors are advised to new numbers of the police to continue the investigation.
- The number of refugees from Syria is higher than five million people
- Three people were killed in the collapse of the roof of the building in beslan was
- VMZ move 71 defective engine for rockets "proton"
- Russia and Belarus have agreed on the settlement in the gas dispute
- The Moscow city court upheld the arrest of Navalny for 15 days
5 recent posts for today:
- Have we passed the point of no return on climate change?, April 13, 2015
- In 2017 a long-range aircraft will receive five upgraded aircraft, January 5, 2017
- Students “Bro-choice ‘support abortion more likely to make connections [VIDEO], July 17, 2013
- Finance Ministry proposes to optimize the number of government employees and officials, May 16, 2013
- Six people died in a fire in the office center in Alma-ATA, November 7, 2016