The Ministry of Finance proposed a payout ratio of state-owned enterprises in 2014-2015 to 25 percent in accordance with IFRS, and offer 2016-35 percent. This was stated by Finance Minister Anton Siluanov. According to him, the additional revenues from the implementation of these measures planned at 106 millliardov rubles.
- The migration of the GIS "World" changes from IBM servers to "Elbrusy" and SPO
- At the metro station "Sokol" found orphan item
- Woman's march organizer Linda Sarsour: "the Underwear bomber was the #CIA all along."
- On the site of the avalanche in Italy to find three victims
- Russian scientists have proposed to skep'n spacecraft without rockets
5 recent posts for today:
- Large Hadron Collider ended in 2015, December 17, 2012
- German television showed the first television interview Snowden, January 27, 2014
- Source: passengers are evacuated in Sochi airport after a call about a bomb, July 13, 2015
- Medvedev has changed the rules of the grants for the 2018 World Cup place changed, January 13, 2014
- EC: The EU in 2014 granted refugee status 185000 people, May 12, 2015