The Ministry of Finance proposed a payout ratio of state-owned enterprises in 2014-2015 to 25 percent in accordance with IFRS, and offer 2016-35 percent. This was stated by Finance Minister Anton Siluanov. According to him, the additional revenues from the implementation of these measures planned at 106 millliardov rubles.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- Spravorosy went to the regional elections under the slogan “especially Buryatia”, August 15, 2013
- Anti-crisis reform in the EU, the first results – Merkel, December 31, 2012
- Piaf ice, December 11, 2012
- Dutch priest punished for the error in the sacrament of Communion, October 8, 2013
- Lost family dog runs away from the kennel, October 14, 2013