The death toll from a series of bombings in the Iraqi capital Baghdad on Tuesday has reached 60 people, more than 100 injured, according to BBC Radio and BBC Television, citing local authorities.
- 2-3 years in Moscow verdien'n 5G network
- Gazfond, Gazprombank in the united KINGDOM and RCIF to koop'n share of "Transneft"
- SK will appeal against the refusal om'n matter to initiate about the incident with the ambulance
- "There's a thickening ofâ Victory" of the "sweet potato" May 9, angry users of the network
- In Stavropol attack on the blogger Varlamov
5 recent posts for today:
- In a match of the third round of the Premier League “Locomotive” and “Dynamo” played a draw, August 2, 2015
- In fact, the fire in the criminal case Ryazan refinery, February 13, 2014
- For the stonehenge lover, June 21, 2011
- Treasury: Russia is confident in its position on the suit ExxonMobil, April 21, 2015
- Accession of Armenia to the customs union protested Azerbaijan, December 27, 2013