In Warsaw on September 14, many thousands of anti-government rally of the Polish trade union organizing. The event participants will march through the main streets of the city and staged a rally near the Presidential Palace. The protesters are not satisfied with the policy on employment and demanded the resignation of the government of Donald Tusk.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- US authorities have paid more than $ 20 million for the former Nazis, May 31, 2015
- THANK YOU – School Board melts boys Zero Tolerance After discontinuing the use of pencils as “weapons”, June 18, 2013
- Access to YouTube closed in Chechnya, Ingushetia and the Altai, September 19, 2012
- Lavrov: Russia is ready for a long time to live in penalties, June 2, 2015
- ‘Juno’ is the last part of the journey undertaken to Jupiter, October 14, 2013