Three employees of the Russian embassy in Syria were injured, not life threatening, after the fall of the mines in the territory of the embassy in Damascus on Sunday, according to the Russian Foreign Ministry.
- The number of refugees from Syria is higher than five million people
- Three people were killed in the collapse of the roof of the building in beslan was
- VMZ move 71 defective engine for rockets "proton"
- Russia and Belarus have agreed on the settlement in the gas dispute
- The Moscow city court upheld the arrest of Navalny for 15 days
5 recent posts for today:
- Vitali Klitschko in Kiev refreshing fountain, August 30, 2015
- Off the coast of Alaska crashed U.S. drone, July 31, 2013
- The skater who won the European championship in Ostrava, Previously in the second, January 27, 2017
- First Liberator found in nature?, May 13, 2013
- NWF may be involved in the development of the airports of Moscow, October 6, 2013