Tropical storm “Ingrid” reached hurricane strength in the first category (wind speed of 33-42 meters per second), according to the U.S. National Hurricane Center. The central part of the cyclone is about 315 kilometers off the coast of Mexico. This is the second Atlantic hurricane of the season in 2013.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- The parade “for sober Russia” will be held in St. Petersburg, February 7, 2014
- State of emergency in Genoa: the ship crashed into the control tower, May 8, 2013
- Nine foreigners kidnapped by the Taliban in eastern Afghanistan, April 22, 2013
- In Alawite village in Syria slain 125 people, December 11, 2012
- In the south of Egypt were more than 14 people killed in a serious accident, January 21, 2013