UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon at the G20 summit on the situation in Syria, Interfax reported. According to him, it is necessary to stop the flow of arms in the region. “Every day we lose the lives of innocent people. Weapon Delivery of this or that party is not the answer.
- The UN General vergadering'n resolution on the termination of the war in Syria
- As a result of the accident in the Crimea will continue to be without heat for more than 15 thousand people
- The love of the top, fun childhood...
- Novak does not see the risk of failure of the OPEC agreements
- Razniewski fans Argentine police officer accidentally shooting ofâ player
5 recent posts for today:
- Nerchinsk resident arrested on suspicion of murdering 13-year-old girl, November 28, 2012
- In the U.S., opened the unknown fire in a bar: 2 persons were slain, December 29, 2013
- In Egypt, the mosques close, August 18, 2013
- Diver found mammoth bones at the bottom of the Volga, July 13, 2013
- Owner died “Lakers Jerry Buss, February 18, 2013