UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon at the G20 summit on the situation in Syria, Interfax reported. According to him, it is necessary to stop the flow of arms in the region. “Every day we lose the lives of innocent people. Weapon Delivery of this or that party is not the answer.
- The Ministry of defense denied reports about the downed Syrian helicopter video conferencing
- The former head of the Kazan station was sentenced to two years in prison
- Medvedev approved the creation ofâ Tori in Dagestan and the Perm region
- Executive director of FIDE has confirmed the resignation of Ilyumzhinov
- Scientific and technological valley of the Moscow state University of the name of "sparrow hills"
5 recent posts for today:
- Prom Shooting complaints Murder weapon accidentally went, May 5, 2015
- In Derbent, Dagestan killed five members of the band “south”, September 27, 2013
- In North found 130 people with false cards, March 14, 2015
- City Hall denies closure of Baikonur in stores this fall because of the “Proton-M”, July 4, 2013
- In Texas, five children and three adults killed a man, August 9, 2015