United States received information on the use of nerve gas sarin in the suburbs of Damascus on 21 August: This was stated in an interview with U.S. television Foreign Minister John Kerry. According to him, the results of the analysis of its sarin and blood samples from the scene.
- Israel has purchased from the United States 13 naval guns
- On the spot of the landslide in Kyrgyzstan discovered the bodies of two children
- The fire-stricken areas will be allocated 143 million rubles
- 'We will soon force Israel to release prisoners'
- During his speech, trump scattered Russian flags
5 recent posts for today:
- A response to critics free Trump Republic, August 31, 2015
- United Kingdom: There is evidence of Syria chemical weapons, June 5, 2013
- The movement of trains on the “grey” branch of the subway restored, February 2, 2017
- In the Sverdlovsk region have found that students who miss, March 20, 2013
- MIA: the driver, who shot down 11 people in Kamchatka was drunk, December 24, 2012