CALGARY • A commercial anti-funded Keystone XL pipeline by President Barack Obama supports and hedge fund billionaire Tom Steyer Canadian confirms what many have long suspected – the activists of the oil anti-Americans are crazy. The spot was intended to be broadcast Tuesday night on WRC-TV, an NBC affiliate in Washington, DC, coinciding with the appearance of the President of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The spot is so offensive the station refused to transmit it. Although intended as a parody, insulting TransCanada Corp. CEO Russ Girling, whose company is proposing Keystone XL, is a blow to Canada, and …
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Mamiashvili re-elected chairman of the FSB?, January 30, 2013
- The Israeli foreign minister resigns, December 14, 2012
- Ukrainians waiting for a new roadmap, February 14, 2013
- Allegri: “Milan” to work on aspects of the application, February 24, 2013
- Bobrowski: seriously the SKA, July 5, 2013