Thirteen members of the group Anonymous is accused of involvement in the breaking of cyber U.S. government agencies and companies, said, “Lenta.ru”, citing Reuters.
- Special forces of Yemen detained's a number of the leaders of the "al-Qaeda"
- Skep'n safe cctv camera in the home operating system
- Neymar hopes to play against real Madrid
- About 2 thousand people take part in a race charity
- In the Federation Council, said the possibility of the supply of air defense systems to Syria as a priority
5 recent posts for today:
- The U.S. congress approved the allocation of $350 million for the Ukraine, December 9, 2016
- U.S. refused the State of Palestine to identify, January 8, 2013
- In the Rostov region, 22 children were hospitalized with intestinal infection, June 25, 2015
- In case of fire on Chinese poultry slain 55 people, June 3, 2013
- United States imposed sanctions “Belvneshpromservice”, September 20, 2012