Authorities say two men convicted of murder were mistakenly released from jail in Florida with forged documents.The Orange County Sheriff’s Office says Joseph Jenkins and Charles Walker were released separately from a prison in the Panhandle to the end of September and early October. The Police Department has learned the error Florida Tuesday. Walker was serving a life sentence in a conviction for second degree murder. Jenkins was sentenced to life imprisonment for a first degree murder conviction in 1998. According to the sheriff’s office, the two convictions arising from crimes committed in Orlando. The Florida Department of Corrections, said the men were released …
- The police have two suspects in the terrorist attack in London
- Luiz Adriano did not go with "Spartak" in Belgrade for the match against "Crvena Zvezda"
- On Yakimanskaya embankment will start with the preparations for the "My street"
- In new York, derailed two trains
- The German state Bank by the bug have done for 5.4 billion euros
5 recent posts for today:
- Netanyahu formed a new coalition government, May 7, 2015
- Colombia and Peru heads together did not score, June 22, 2015
- Scientists have found a way to get rid of the haunting melody, March 24, 2013
- In russia, announced the release ofâ new model of the domestic processors “Elbrus”, February 17, 2017
- Blanc has urged fans to be patient with Ibrahimovic, September 23, 2015