WASHINGTON, October 5 – RIA Novosti. Russian businessman Roman Abramovich buys in the trendy New York six storey townhouse overlooking Central Park for $ 75 million according to U.S. media reports.
- Israel has purchased from the United States 13 naval guns
- On the spot of the landslide in Kyrgyzstan discovered the bodies of two children
- The fire-stricken areas will be allocated 143 million rubles
- 'We will soon force Israel to release prisoners'
- During his speech, trump scattered Russian flags
5 recent posts for today:
- CB: the “hole” Tatfondbank om’n total of almost 100 billion rubles, March 3, 2017
- Siemens will invest approximately € 1000000000 in Russian projects, October 11, 2013
- George Foreman to Trumpet; ', you Just Have to Fight', February 4, 2017
- Midfielder “Wings of Soviets” Chochiev called CSKA best team in the Premier League, July 25, 2015
- Yanukovych has denied the charges in the shooting of members of Maidan, June 23, 2015