WASHINGTON, October 5 – RIA Novosti. Russian businessman Roman Abramovich buys in the trendy New York six storey townhouse overlooking Central Park for $ 75 million according to U.S. media reports.
- Terrorists blow up gas pipeline in Yemen
- In Moscow for the day, there were almost 900 accidents
- Began the development ofâ control system for rockets "Soyuz"
- At ENEA launched the ski rental
- The Kremlin has complained about the modest response of the West in connection with the attack in Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- South Korea has the cost of maintaining U.S. troops increased, January 12, 2014
- Plushenko believes in the national football team of Russia, April 19, 2015
- In Egypt, the day slain about 80 people 71), August 19, 2013
- Putin: “The Tsarnaevyh” will strengthen the work of the United States? Usland in the fight against terrorism 81), April 25, 2013
- In Michigan Donald trump have avoided Hillary Clinton, November 24, 2016