WASHINGTON, October 5 – RIA Novosti. Russian businessman Roman Abramovich buys in the trendy New York six storey townhouse overlooking Central Park for $ 75 million according to U.S. media reports.
- LUKoil voltooi'n transaction for the sale of "Karpatneftekhim"
- The court of Austria authorized the extradition of Dmitry Firtash in the united states of america
- On IDEX-2017 Russia onderteken'n agreement on the supply of su-35
- In the united states of america, 11 people without a check go to the landing because ofâ failure in the airport
- Scientists want to save the planet mars from bacteria from Earth
5 recent posts for today:
- Russians cores try to save defibrillators in museums and temples, October 16, 2015
- The coach of the clubs KHL gave a press conference f classes Fri 6 seconds, November 15, 2016
- Floyd Meyuezer decided next opponent, February 20, 2013
- The Shakhtar captain Srna will hold talks with Barcelona, November 17, 2016
- ? Uzziah before the end of the year will make 14 more runs in the space, October 1, 2013