Ann Arbor, Michigan, October 15, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A Catholic priest in Georgia has filed a lawsuit after he was banned even volunteering to offer Mass at Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base. Father Ray Leonard, who is hired to serve as chaplain at the base, and Fred Naylor, one of the parishioners of Father Leonard and retired veteran with over 22 years of service, has launched the lawsuit Monday in federal district court for the District of Columbia.
- Israel has purchased from the United States 13 naval guns
- On the spot of the landslide in Kyrgyzstan discovered the bodies of two children
- The fire-stricken areas will be allocated 143 million rubles
- 'We will soon force Israel to release prisoners'
- During his speech, trump scattered Russian flags
5 recent posts for today:
- Failed escape maker McAfee Antivirus to Guatemala when he returned to the U.S., where the murder suspects, December 13, 2012
- The collapse of the balloon in the Pacific: The tourists found alive, April 29, 2013
- Guardian accused the Vatican secret purchase of a property in cash Mussolini, January 22, 2013
- For the former vice Pleskachevsky Victor opened a criminal, April 16, 2013
- The death toll has been raised in a stampede among pilgrims to the Hajj to 769, September 27, 2015