Ann Arbor, Michigan, October 15, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A Catholic priest in Georgia has filed a lawsuit after he was banned even volunteering to offer Mass at Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base. Father Ray Leonard, who is hired to serve as chaplain at the base, and Fred Naylor, one of the parishioners of Father Leonard and retired veteran with over 22 years of service, has launched the lawsuit Monday in federal district court for the District of Columbia.
- Terrorists blow up gas pipeline in Yemen
- In Moscow for the day, there were almost 900 accidents
- Began the development ofâ control system for rockets "Soyuz"
- At ENEA launched the ski rental
- The Kremlin has complained about the modest response of the West in connection with the attack in Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- Peskov declined to comment on the whereabouts of Putin, March 15, 2015
- Vladikavkaz arrested a suspected murderess agent Titova, December 18, 2013
- Commemorating the last 9:00 Zolotukhin, March 30, 2013
- PayPal co-founder has a design of a supersonic transport, August 13, 2013
- In the Moscow River fish kills recorded, July 26, 2013