Ann Arbor, Michigan, October 15, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A Catholic priest in Georgia has filed a lawsuit after he was banned even volunteering to offer Mass at Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base. Father Ray Leonard, who is hired to serve as chaplain at the base, and Fred Naylor, one of the parishioners of Father Leonard and retired veteran with over 22 years of service, has launched the lawsuit Monday in federal district court for the District of Columbia.
- LUKoil voltooi'n transaction for the sale of "Karpatneftekhim"
- The court of Austria authorized the extradition of Dmitry Firtash in the united states of america
- On IDEX-2017 Russia onderteken'n agreement on the supply of su-35
- In the united states of america, 11 people without a check go to the landing because ofâ failure in the airport
- Scientists want to save the planet mars from bacteria from Earth
5 recent posts for today:
- We have inherited Neanderthals light skin, blue eyes and a desire to eat meat, April 27, 2015
- Secretary of the Security Council of Ingushetia Kotiyev buried in the family cemetery, August 27, 2013
- Microsoft announced a cyber attack, February 23, 2013
- Announced a sci-fi shooter Gears of War 4, June 15, 2015
- First Liberator found in nature?, May 13, 2013