The total damage to agriculture from the Far East, the flood is estimated at 6.6 billion rubles, said Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Trutnev. “The total damage to agriculture amounted to 6.6 billion rubles,” – he said at a meeting of the Government Commission on flood relief.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- In the attack on the station blamed Uighur separatists in China, March 2, 2014
- Syrian rebels formed the General Staff, December 7, 2012
- Two players called “biker” to the national team of Slovakia, December 13, 2012
- In the UAE, said that 2117 on mars will be built a mini-city, February 15, 2017
- The IMF has agreed with Ukraine on the allocation ofâ new tranche of $1 billion, March 4, 2017