Martin Nesirky UN officials said the documents on the Syrian authorities, experts from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) presented are encouraging, reports Reuters. According to him, the organization of experts satisfied with the technical documentation of the Government of Syria.
- LUKoil voltooi'n transaction for the sale of "Karpatneftekhim"
- The court of Austria authorized the extradition of Dmitry Firtash in the united states of america
- On IDEX-2017 Russia onderteken'n agreement on the supply of su-35
- In the united states of america, 11 people without a check go to the landing because ofâ failure in the airport
- Scientists want to save the planet mars from bacteria from Earth
5 recent posts for today:
- Podolsk arrested a man on suspicion of murdering two young children, October 18, 2015
- The defender of “Houston rockets” Gordon defeated Irving in the final of the three tips, February 19, 2017
- Chapter Rostec intended to replace the import of IT components for the defense industry, May 29, 2015
- Scientists have discovered an ancient ichthyosaur pliers, February 14, 2014
- The Communist left politics is really about, February 14, 2017