Martin Nesirky UN officials said the documents on the Syrian authorities, experts from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) presented are encouraging, reports Reuters. According to him, the organization of experts satisfied with the technical documentation of the Government of Syria.
- Israel has purchased from the United States 13 naval guns
- On the spot of the landslide in Kyrgyzstan discovered the bodies of two children
- The fire-stricken areas will be allocated 143 million rubles
- 'We will soon force Israel to release prisoners'
- During his speech, trump scattered Russian flags
5 recent posts for today:
- For landing “Apollo 17” lunar rover to drive Audi, June 29, 2015
- Rosstat estimated the drop in Russian GDP in the II quarter of 2015 by 4.6%, August 10, 2015
- The most powerful man in Russia is preparing for the olympic games in primorye, May 31, 2011
- More than a hundred people were injured in the unrest in Egypt, February 9, 2013
- Dump Truck paralyzed traffic on the freeway, April 3, 2015