Martin Nesirky UN officials said the documents on the Syrian authorities, experts from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) presented are encouraging, reports Reuters. According to him, the organization of experts satisfied with the technical documentation of the Government of Syria.
- Terrorists blow up gas pipeline in Yemen
- In Moscow for the day, there were almost 900 accidents
- Began the development ofâ control system for rockets "Soyuz"
- At ENEA launched the ski rental
- The Kremlin has complained about the modest response of the West in connection with the attack in Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- In the United States, genetically modified apples and potatoes could grow, March 21, 2015
- Three people were injured in a shooting in Tennessee, August 6, 2015
- In fact, the accident at the Leningrad region opened a criminal case, February 15, 2014
- China might invade Taiwan 2020 military says, October 9, 2013
- Opportunity rover on Mars has found traces of fresh water, June 8, 2013