Federal Cross of Merit on Monday suspended the import of milk products from Lithuania to Russia because of the numerous violations of law in the field of consumer protection (quality of the products do not meet the standard) and sanitary and epidemiological welfare (food not up to standard for microbiological, sanitary-chemical and organoleptic parameters).
- In Bashkortostan, the son died onder'n avalanche of snow
- The Central Bank has cut the city's Trade Banking system of the Bank payments
- Bykov: Vladimir Petrov has a indelible mark in the history of our hockey
- The next billionaire in the leadership of the United States of america: the new Minister of trade Ross will help Trump get America out of the versatile...
- In Abu Dhabi it was the official representation of "Ukroboronprom"
5 recent posts for today:
- Abandon Windows RT members temporarily without an upgrade to Windows 8.1, October 19, 2013
- Three people were killed by a falling tower cranes in the suburbs, December 19, 2012
- Asian Cup 2019 will be held in the United Arab Emirates, March 10, 2015
- Two militants killed in Chechnya and Ingushetia, February 23, 2013
- Thin-skinned celebrities look to eviscerate Donald Trump in the Golden Globe Awards, January 9, 2017