Federal Cross of Merit on Monday suspended the import of milk products from Lithuania to Russia because of the numerous violations of law in the field of consumer protection (quality of the products do not meet the standard) and sanitary and epidemiological welfare (food not up to standard for microbiological, sanitary-chemical and organoleptic parameters).
- Peskov confirmed the visit of the President of the Palestinian authority, Mahmoud Abbas, Russia
- Why Russian operators develop VoLTE
- Russian banks have issued over five million cards "the World"
- The timetable of the trains of the Moscow railway will change during the may holidays
- On the Corruption of Freedom
5 recent posts for today:
- Cambodian sailors made a statement against S.Polonskogo, January 14, 2013
- Kulikov: Bobrowski because he was in the lead, May 16, 2015
- Manturov: Past USC agreements give foreign companies, May 21, 2013
- The first meeting of the cardinals of the Catholic Church began, March 4, 2013
- Siluanov: the increase in VAT to 22% will cause dat’n one-time inflation, March 13, 2017