This year, Russian GDP growth in the best of cases 2%, respectively. This was stated by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said today at the 27th Meeting of the Advisory Council for foreign investment.
- In Moscow, a soldier of Regardie fall on the road at the metro station "Prospect Mira"
- Novak: Russia cut oil production ahead of schedule
- Fighter of Regardie fall on his way to the Ring line of the metro
- Trump is making ofâ stand on their feet for the couple's Clinton in the Congress 82)
- The Ulyanovsk court found ham threatens the Constitution of the Russian
5 recent posts for today:
- Cancel U.S. Green Card, December 2, 2012
- Acting Head of Dagestan appointed acting mayor of Makhachkala, June 2, 2013
- CBR fell on January 14 dollar to 9 cents to 33.12 rubles, January 13, 2014
- Four cars were burned in the parking lot in the west of Moscow, August 18, 2015
- Super budget models MegaFon – Log smartphone, April 2, 2013