DAMASCUS, 18 October. The experts of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) tested 14 people in Syria, where chemical weapons are stored. As per the statement of the organization, only explains the official Damascus 20 such objects, reports “Interfax”.
- Syria has denied reports of the strike by the air force of Israel
- Scientists have discovered three exoplanets habitable
- Net profit of "Bashneft" left the company in 2016 has decreased by 13.7%
- ROCK asks you to re-the name of the metro station "Lenin Square"
- Russia is the building of Reichstag replica for the people in their teens to attack patriot theme park near Moscow [tr]
5 recent posts for today:
- The most powerful man in Russia is preparing for the olympic games in primorye, May 31, 2011
- Satellite beacons in primorye marked two more tigers, May 26, 2011
- “Paris Saint-Germain” has signed a contract with the open quarterback mineral until summer 2019, April 29, 2015
- The author 39 s anti islamic poetry killed a samurai sword, June 2, 2011
- Syria is willing to do to stop terrorism all, January 26, 2014