DAMASCUS, 18 October. The experts of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) tested 14 people in Syria, where chemical weapons are stored. As per the statement of the organization, only explains the official Damascus 20 such objects, reports “Interfax”.
- Terrorists blow up gas pipeline in Yemen
- In Moscow for the day, there were almost 900 accidents
- Began the development ofâ control system for rockets "Soyuz"
- At ENEA launched the ski rental
- The Kremlin has complained about the modest response of the West in connection with the attack in Aleppo
5 recent posts for today:
- The Court delivered its verdict to parents murdered Shkaptsovoy Bryansk Ani, June 24, 2013
- For Orthodox Christians, it was a great post, March 18, 2013
- Putin, you have the head of VEB Vladimir Dmitriev, June 18, 2012
- American curiosity landed on the Martian surface, August 6, 2012
- Jolie urged world leaders to come together and the conflict in Syria, June 20, 2013