Nobel Peace Prize 2013 was awarded Karplyusu Martin, Michael Levitt and Ari Uorshelu that laid the foundation for modern molecular modeling of chemical and biological systems. These methods can be accurately described by various processes, including living cells.
- Mogherini: the European Union, the expansion of anti-Syrian sanctions because of the situation in Aleppo
- The electric car fastest in the world! Crazy speed 576 km/h
- Russia expects that the OPEC agreements with independent producers
- SK has completed the investigation into the death of the wife in "Scarlet sails"
- Trump Take The Heat Of The Breitbart About The Secretary Of Labor In Charge
5 recent posts for today:
- 10 secrets of nature, which managed to solve only in the last year, August 24, 2015
- Ministry of Labour presented a retirement calculator that will calculate, June 25, 2013
- Petition to remove “anti-piracy” law won more than 100,000 votes, August 10, 2013
- Egypt archaeologists have discovered the tomb of an ancient pharaoh Sebekhotepa I, January 7, 2014
- Brazilian tennis player won the tournament Pereira Florianapolise, August 1, 2015