Nobel Peace Prize 2013 was awarded Karplyusu Martin, Michael Levitt and Ari Uorshelu that laid the foundation for modern molecular modeling of chemical and biological systems. These methods can be accurately described by various processes, including living cells.
- Citizen for 10 thousand dollars was op'n auction sale in Dubai
- The police have arrested two more people in the case ofâ terrorist attack in London
- Start Avegant toon'n prototype compact augmented reality glasses
- The representative Skobrev Ivan has application for citizenship in the U.S.
- The collection of around 15% of the decline in the river in Domodedovo oil
5 recent posts for today:
- Moon Titan Sports thick Icy Shell internal Saturn and Bizarre, August 29, 2013
- SMS service is 20 years, December 3, 2012
- In Japan, three people died and 500 were injured due to snowfall, February 8, 2014
- Probable Hit: Aircraft are advised not to fly over Syria, April 30, 2013
- IG declared Hamas and vowed to destroy Israel War, July 1, 2015