U.S. President Barack Obama said the authorities find methods of gathering information to reconsider, in his words, “the balance between the safety of American citizens and the right to privacy,” Reuters reported, citing an official statement of the White House.
- In the Ministry of defense says about the place in Syria missile systems s-300
- The victims of the arrow-maniac, the mayor of the city of Imatra and two journalists
- Google and Netflix take care of finding alien life in space
- The Philippines government knew about the imminent visit to Moscow Duterte
- The police arrested about 10 people in the Park, "TORRANCE"
5 recent posts for today:
- The number of troops from the United Arab Emirates, who died in the shelling in Yemen rose to 45, September 4, 2015
- The ultimate marvins room remix list, June 28, 2011
- Russia to export eggs to Israel, June 30, 2015
- Roy Jones will write a request for the extradition of Russian citizens in Yalta, August 19, 2015
- The former Parliament President Fischer attacking him denied, February 23, 2014