This is reflected in the results of the study by the American expert reports in foreign media with reference to the UNN. The study analyzed the data of 54 million people, a third of which was inadequate (less than 6 hours), 4% – too much (more than 10 hours), while the others slept 7-9 hours per day.
- Turkey noted the need for the UNITED states is involved in talks on Syria in Astana
- In Brazil plane crash with a Supreme court judge on the Board
- Turkcell: the 4th industrial revolution is coming with 5G
- The Central Bank has said that banks are dissatisfied with the map "World"
- In Moscow the test ofâ electric bus
5 recent posts for today:
- Egypt: the bloody clashes in Alexandria, June 29, 2013
- Google is preparing to test high-tech “kites” – flying in the wind, April 5, 2015
- Germany refused to supply Syria Weapons, May 28, 2013
- The court declared bankrupt Military-industrial Bank, December 7, 2016
- Turkish border guards opened fire on the territory of Syria, July 17, 2013