British scientists have discovered tunnels under the Antarctic shelf depth of 250 meters, depending on their study, published in the journal Nature Geoscience.
- In St. Petersburg was urgently closed metro station "Technological Institute"
- Scientists have talked about the serpent death of mercury
- "Rosneft" plans to spend on dividends 35% of net profit
- In the capital of the construction of the Ice Palace with a facade 3D
- Putin is encouraged to better protect the interests of the Russians against the background of the large influx of immigrants
5 recent posts for today:
- Russia threatened States for the enforcement of Yukos, August 1, 2015
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of Egypt denied the report about murdered in Cairo 72), July 5, 2013
- First Liberator found in nature?, May 13, 2013
- No traces of explosives blew up the building Pemex is not recognized, February 5, 2013
- Peskov confirmed differences in the government about the ban on adoptions, December 25, 2012