British scientists have discovered tunnels under the Antarctic shelf depth of 250 meters, depending on their study, published in the journal Nature Geoscience.
- As a result of the shooting in a cafe in Istanbul five people injured
- In China is the development of the most powerful supercomputer in the world
- Russians are forbidden to buy "sanctions" from Belarus and Kazakhstan
- Sacramento official trade center Cousins in the "new Orleans"
- Hostage takers Muscovite jump out the window
5 recent posts for today:
- NASA released pictures of the dark side of Saturn, September 16, 2015
- Syrian Air Force 26 militants slain, March 8, 2015
- Three people were victims of tornadoes in the U.S. state of Missouri, June 2, 2013
- Obama’s national security adviser has resigned, June 5, 2013
- Microsoft has admitted failure of Windows 8, May 9, 2013